Is Your Home in Hot Water? We’ve Got the Solution!
Has your hot water been cutting off more quickly than usual or having a different appearance in color and feel? It may be time to upgrade your water heater. At Parker Oil & Propane, we replace your old water heater with the new and improved, high quality Rinnai Tankless Water Heater.
They’re many signs that indicate it’s time to replace your water heater.
You May Need to Upgrade Your Water Heater If:
- It’s Over 10 Years Old- Water heaters decrease in efficiency as they get older and begin to collect sediments that harden over time; making it harder to work properly.
- Your Hot Water Runs Out Quickly- Inadequate hot water is an early sign that your system is getting older and the health of your system is declining.
- You Hear Strange Noises- It’s normal to hear some noise as the water heats in your tank; but if you notice a disturbing cracking or popping sound, the hardened sediment in your tank can be causing a disturbance in your system.
- There are Wet Spots Around Your Unit- Leaking is not normal and can occur as your system ages.
- Your Unit Has an Unusual Smell or Appearance- An unusual smell or a gritty texture indicates there is rust present in your water and your tank can be corroding.
- Your Water Doesn’t Get Hot Enough or At All- If you notice your water always stays at a lukewarm temperature no matter how long you wait, or your water doesn’t get hot at all, this is a clear indication it’s time for a replacement.
When compared to older water tanks, you can save up to $100 a year when you upgrade to the high-efficiency Rinnai Tankless Water Heater from Parker Oil Company. They’re also easy to repair and tend to last two times as long as older tanks.
Embrace long-term savings and ease when you call us at (800) 486-3146 to get your new Rinnai Tankless Water Heater with Parker Oil Company.