Differences Between Gas Log Fireplaces and Wood Burning Fireplaces
At Parker Oil Company we offer a wide variety of heating appliances, including propane-fueled fireplaces! Are you considering installing a fireplace in your home, but aren’t sure if gas or wood-burning is the way to go? We can help you see why a propane fireplace is the right choice!
- Are better for the environment when compared to wood-burning alternatives
- Don’t require a chimney, instead the exhaust is vented to an external wall or roof vent
- Are easy to use. With the flip of a switch, your fireplace roars to life!
- Require a chimney to vent the smoke. If the home lacks one, then one must be installed – which can be costly and take time
- Aren’t the cleanest, with the ash, soot and wood creating all kinds of messes that need to be tended to in order to keep the family safe
- Require regular sweeping and inspections
If you’re looking for the ambiance of a fireplace without the messy clean up and maintenance, a propane-fueled fireplace from Parker Oil Company fits the bill! Contact us online today or call to learn more about our products in stock.