Every energy dollar counts! Conserving energy helps maintain a healthy and comfortable home (and bank account). A great place to start conserving energy is your water heating system. Is your home using a reservoir water heater? If so, you could cut wasted energy by upgrading to a modern tankless water heater!
The advantages of a tankless water heater include:
· This style of water heater is compact in size. It takes up less space than conventional tank type water heaters.
· They cut standby energy loss. This occurs when hot water cools down in long pipe runs or while it’s sitting in the storage tank.
· They reduce water waste. You don’t need to let the water run as you wait for hot water to reach a faucet.
· They can provide unlimited hot water as long as it is operating within its capacity.
· The expected life of tankless water heaters is 20 years, compared to 10 or 15 years for tank type water heaters
In short, a tankless water heater’s longer lifespan will save you on replacement costs. They will cut down on your water usage and reduce energy costs by 10-15% as well.
We offer tankless water heaters from Rinnai. A familiar and trustworthy brand you can count on! Contact us today if you’d like to learn more about tankless water heaters and how they can help you.
Fill out this quick contact form to get in touch with Parker Oil. Need something more specific? Get in touch with us on our general contact form here.