When You Need us, We’ll be There!
When it comes to home comfort services that are as reliable and versatile as propane itself, the only company you need to know is Parker Oil & Propane. We know everything there is to know about providing dependable deliveries and outstanding home comfort services. Part of our commitment to you includes around-the-clock services when an emergency strikes!
Here's a scary thought. You are preparing a delicious meal for friends or family when all of a sudden you feel a chill in the air, and you realize your heat has stopped working. Oh no! Have no fear, because Parker Oil & Propane will be here! What sets us apart from other companies is that we are truly a 24/7/365 company. You can rest assured knowing that Parker Oil & Propane will be there for you day or night.
Propane Safety Tips to Practice at Home
- Schedule Repairs and Tune-ups: All repairs to your propane system need to be done by a certified professional. Call Parker Oil & Propane to service your equipment and make sure you have a leak-free heating season.
- Proper Storage: Propane tanks should always be stored outside in a dry place, on an even surface, and should have ample ventilation. They should also remain upright and secure to avoid issue.
- Clean up Around Your Tank: You always want to keep a clear path to your tank. Make sure there aren't any branches or bushes around or in the path to the tank and please remember to shovel a path in the winter so our delivery drivers can safely deliver your propane.
- What to Do if You Smell Propane:
- No flames or sparks
- Leave the area immediately
- Shut off the gas (if it’s safe to do so)
- Report the leak
- Do not return to the building or area
- Have your system checked!
Your safety always comes first at Parker Oil & Propane. Whether it’s on a Sunday night or before a big family dinner, for an emergency service, call us at (800) 486-3146.