Accounts Payable Clerk:
Full Time Position.
We are looking for a skilled accounts payable clerk who would be responsible for performing a range of accounting and clerical tasks related to the accounts payable function including receiving, processing, and verifying invoices, tracking and recording BOLs, and processing payments in an accurate, efficient and timely manner.
- Accurately review, code, and process vendor invoices
- Reconciles processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances.
- Perform monthly reconciliations
- Maintain a large number of vendor accounts while staying in compliance with company policies and procedures
- Perform data entry associated with accounts payable
- Review and reconcile invoice discrepancies
- Address and respond to vendor inquiries
- High school diploma
- 2-3 years of experience with accounts payable or general accounting preferred
- Proficient Microsoft Office knowledge and skills
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Knowledge of basic accounting principles
- High degree of attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and prioritize tasks
- Strong analytic abilities
- Possess effective communication skills
If you meet the above qualifications and interested in a full time position, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org